A Cookbook for MongoDB
Welcome to the MongoDB cookbook. Here, we hope to provide guidance on all the common ways of using MongoDB. Got any wisdom to share? You can submit a recipe via GitHub by following the instructions in the README.
If you're new to MongoDB, be sure to check out:
- Counting Tags
- Counting Unique Items with Map-Reduce
- Finding Max And Min Values for a given Key
- Finding Max And Min Values with Versioned Documents
- Perform Two Phase Commits
- Pivot Data with Map reduce
- Querying for a Date Range (Specific Month or Day)
- The Random Attribute
- Track maximum value in array
- Voting with Atomic Operators
Getting more help
Can find the answer you're looking for? Send a question to the MongoDB User List or check out #mongodb on irc.freenode.net.